Account Manager - Crossways, Dartford
Are you a charismatic person looking to take a step up in your sales career?
Global Office Supplies has some of the most talented, experienced and passionate sales people in the industry. If you are currently working in the wonderful world of office supplies and want to further your career – we’d love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you are a driven individual with a wealth of telesales experience then get in touch.
The Account Manager role is an exciting opportunity within a fast paced and a constantly evolving company. The office is a positive, lively and a fun working environment that a sales driven person would thrive in. Global Office Supplies is looking for an individual who will have the dedication and will-power to make every single cold-call as passionate as the last!
The ideal sales representative will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 12-months Cold Calling Experience
- A self-motivated, determined attitude
- Outgoing and driven personality
- The ability to work to both sales and call goals
- Strive in a lively sales environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- You will be selling a wide range of business products and providing account management for all your clients
- You will be dealing with large businesses daily ensuring their orders arrive on time and they receive the highest level of customer service possible
- Building rapport with your client base ensuring they order on a regular basis
- Generating new businesses by cold calling offering our products and services
- You have the potential to earn up to £40,000+ in your first year, with more as you progress
- 9am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of national bank holidays)
- Working for a successful award winning forward thinking company with 11 business awards
- Uncapped commission structure with no Targets!
- Opportunity to finish early on Fridays
- Opportunity for Free lunches on Fridays
- Weekly and monthly bonuses including paid holidays, day trips and much more
The role will be based in our new multimillion pound office based in Crossways, Dartford with free onsite parking.
The travel links are exceptional with 2 mainline railway stations on the Park at Greenhithe and Stone Crossing giving direct access to London. Ebbsfleet International is a short drive away and gives access to London in just 17 mins.
The business park is also serviced by a modern bus service called Fastrack which links Dartford, Bluewater, Ebbsfleet and Gravesend.
Crossways is made up of 3 million square feet of high-quality commercial buildings with a blend of hotels and amenities to satisfy the onsite demands of our employees.
The environment has been carefully landscaped and is maintained to provide a high quality business setting and to give the opportunity for our employees to enjoy the lakeside walks and wildlife.